THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE www.goodflippin.com (THE “SITE”). PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE PRIVACY POLICIES AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. ACCESS OF THIS SITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
“we”, “us”, “GFB”, “our” refers to Good Flippin Foods Private Limited.
1. GENERAL DEFINITIONS
“Act” shall mean the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder as amended from time to time.
“Information” shall mean and include Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data and Information as may be collected by GFB.
“Personal Information (PI)” shall have the same meaning as under Rule 2 (i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time and shall include any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.Your name, gender, address, phone number, email address, user name, occupation, password, date of birth, billing and credit card information, bank account details, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of publications via the service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which youaccessed the Site, demographic information or opinions, registration or profile information sent to us by connected services such as social media handles as may be authorized by you, search contact book if consented by the user and other such detail relating to the above as provided to GFB; or any of the information received under the above by GFB for collecting, receiving, possessing, using, processing, recording, storing, transferring, dealing, handling and disclosing under lawful contract or otherwise, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”.
“Rules” shall mean the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time.
“Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)” shall mean and include information under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time.
We take reasonable precautions to secure your Personal information. We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This Policy does not apply to any information that you may disclose publicly, and which is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force and such information shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy. Further, your Personal Information shall not be disclosed to any third person unless the said third person is required to have the Personal Information of you to provide required the Services to you and/or with your permission and/or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or to defend against legal claims and special circumstances such as compliance with the rules of any stock exchange, subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Further, any information disclosed by you to any service provider or trader or any third party that you connect with through the Site, GFB shall not be responsible and/or liable to treat the same as the Personal Information to be protected by GFB.
You are providing your consent by providing your Information (as defined hereinabove) to GFB (“Consent”) with respect to the purpose of usage of such Information as provided below (“Purpose”). You hereby state that you are aware of the:
- fact that the Personal Information is being collected;
- contents and/or type of Personal Information which is being collected;
- purpose for which the Personal Information is being collected;
- intended recipients of the Personal Information; and
- name and address of the agency that is collecting the Personal Information and retaining the same.
All the above Information is collected for the following Purpose:
- better servicing and account maintenance;
- to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those Services;
- making the offerings more relevant to the you and your desires ensuring no spam mails go through;
- keeping track of the transactions, to help in case of any dispute situations; dealing with enquiries, requests or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes; marketing products and services; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- to effectively administer and fulfil our obligations under any agreement (if any) we may have with you;
- maintenance of internal employee databases in accordance with applicable data privacy and labour laws, and the provision of benefits to the employees, including but not limited to provision of group insurance policies, and the monitoring of certain kinds of employee activity;
- record keeping and other general administrative and Services related processes;
- ensuring the safety and protection of the rights or property of GFB or its business;
- complying with applicable legal requirements in India including but not limited to governmental reporting, etc. and fulfilling statutory/legal obligations as a service provider under applicable laws, and adhering to judicial or administrative orders, compliance with laws;
- monitoring or recording of certain calls, chats and other interactions as described hereinbelow;
- while conducting daily business/operations such Personal Information may be provided to affiliates and group companies, certain levels of employees/staffof GFB and third person’s for the purpose of processing such Personal Information for or on our behalf including but not limited to helping us to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide clients and/or prospective clients the support/support services, arrange for deliveries of programs, information, and services, etc.;
- operating the Site, improving the content of our Site to offer you better Services and to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you; and in connection with the business of GFB.
To collect the Information, we shall use channels such as physical forms, call centre, Site (including cookies), emails, promotional offers, surveys and mailers. Participation in some of these channels is optional but you may be required to provide your Information in order to participate. We are not liable to verify the authenticity or accuracy of any Information we collect from you.
From time to time we may ask youto update your Information with us on the Site, contact centre or through any other approved channels. This is to help keep youupdated on services, any changes in the services and its enhancements. We will not be liable for any failure or default to notify youof any service, any change in service or its enhancement if you fail to update such Information in a timely manner.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Any information, if collected will be used in connection with the relevant purpose as per the contract and as mentioned in clause 2. The provider of information availing any Services from GFBshall be deemed to have consented to GFBfor the use of such information as under this policy. The information GFB collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services. GFB collects Personal Information to enable GFB, amongst other things to provide the Site to you. GFB takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information.
4. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site or any activities made on the Site may contain features which link to other websites that may collect Information about you. In addition, such other websites may contain certain product and service offerings which are carried out independently by such third party websites. GFB are neither responsible for the working of such third party websites nor does GFB warrant or nor does GFB make any assurances of the existence, adequacy or functioning of security practices of any such third party websites.
Further, our Site may use technologies such as cookies to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit our site, our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit our site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this site. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
7. DATA PROTECTION
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. OPT OUT RIGHTS
In the event, you do not wish that your Information to be used for the purposes mentioned herein or you wish to withdraw consent for use of your Information please e-mail GFB at email@example.com. In such events, GFB may not be in a position to provide you any benefits or Services. Also, in case you choose to not share your name and/or mobile number, your registration from the Site will be terminated.
9. ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Since email is an integral part for the Service being rendered, your sharing of email / contact number with GFB allows GFB to share the offers and promotions relating to the Service or Site via email with you. If you later decide not to receive any offers and or promotions relating to the Service or the respective Site, you may unsubscribe by communicating to GFB. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt you from receiving administrative emails.
10. FAIR USE
As required by law, you shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever harm minors in any way infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights violates any law for the time being in force deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
“Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of GFB and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of GFB), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may contact the Grievance Officer to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your Information with GFB. We will redress your grievances expeditiously.
Name: Diksha Nair
Contact Number: +91 90048 38446
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org